These Pneumatic Disc Clutches
are normally off type units. Frequent adjustment is required as clutch plates wear. Wearing parts are replaceable of these Pneumatic Disc Clutches
. We are in a position to furnish the proper size Clutches for newest type drilling rigs. Clutches are drilled to fit each individual draw works and are also available undrilled.
Our organization is engaged in offer qualitative range of Disc Clutches
as per the demands of our esteemed clients. These are sourced from our trusted and reliable vendors that ensure only optimum quality product is delivered at industry leading prices. Further, we can solve any quarries regarding Disc Clutches
to our customers.Product Features:
- Torque range from 3 to 6779 Nm (20 - 60,000 in. lbs.) .
- Bore Size from 13 - 100mm (0.625 to 3.938 inches) .
- Air engaged / spring released models.
- Single or Multi-position models.
- Fast response time.
- Inch and Metric models available.
- Varialble mounting options on either the motor or driven shaft with a pulley, sprocket or flexible coupling on the pilot.